"Feminist" Vandals Say Sex workers are paid to be raped

In light of the recent vandalism by so called feminists Dani T**** (last name hidden due to pending legal action) and three other unknown accomplices who've hit the majority of strip clubs in our very own Fortitude Valley, I'd like to reposition the wheel a bit here and remind these people what feminism is actually about.

Nudity empowers some, covering up empowers others. Her body, her choice. If your feminism excludes sex workers, then you're forgetting the core to feminism. Feminism says w-men have the right to reclaim their bodies and sexuality. 
Dani T**** (far left) posted this selfie while bragging on Facebook.
If you can identify the other people in this picture please call crime stoppers on 1800 333 000 

I had an inside scoop to this situation because Dani T**** was part of a Facebook group I was in called Brisbane Feminist Collective where she bragged about her vandalism; gaining little support if any. Notice I'm using past tense. I was removed once stating they're infringing on my right as a woman to reclaim my body, that they've been caught on CCTV, causing around $3000.00 worth of damage to just one of the clubs. I was sent screen shots of the CCTV footage but wasn't able to identify the other people. 

I was silenced in a group claiming to support feminism, when silencing women on their rights to their own bodies goes against everything feminism has given us.

The actions of Dani T**** and her three followers are attacking our girls, they're attacking our rights and trivialising the times when violence against women in the sex industry actually happens. 

You won't find a more united family in the consenting sex/stripping/topless industry. You won't find more protective people in your own hub, for your rights as a woman. So in this case, it's my understanding that Dani and her three followers have little understanding of how these industries work, or they're a little confused about the message they're sending; at least everyone else is.

When I was considering topless bartending to make a little more cash I was welcomed with open arms. Even when I decided I wasn't ready, owners stood by me and one in particular has helped me when I've been depressed, suicidal, always offering a shoulder to cry on for completely unrelated issues. We too have support groups where all the professionals offer education, support, encourage each other to demand what we believe we're worth and nothing less. You'll find we're all feminists in the group. So when this group of 'feminists' attack everything we've fought to own and reclaim, that's where we take steps backward. 

I had a best friend who once said 'It's funny when guys try and save us thinking we're doing it because we're desperate when we don't need saving. We do it because we want to.' A female owner of one of the clubs affected, Ms. Jasmine Robson gave a quote to the Brisbane Times saying 'If anyone's being taken advantage of, it's the people paying for the services.' Below are more pictures from CCTV given by Jasmine Robson.




So again, if you can identify the other people please call crime stoppers on 1800 333 000. Please share by clicking the 'share story' below.


"Feminist" Vandals Say Sex workers are paid to be raped "Feminist" Vandals Say Sex workers are paid to be raped Reviewed by Unknown on June 20, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.