I have something sweet and gross for you tonight. Perhaps something a little grosser if you're in the modelling scene. I dabble in TFP modelling, I sometimes do modelling for brands that offer compensation for pay. I'm in the Brisbane models and photographers group on Facebook and from time to time get messages from people wanting to hire me. What you're about to see is someone who found me, added me, had mutual friends with me and wanted to hire me. I'll take you step by step through this gold mine.
As you can probably tell by the first few screen shots, I was more hesitant than usual. This speciman was offering up to $20,000 dollars to hire me, it can't be to model, so what business is he in? What is he 'hiring' me for?
So he wants to 'hang out'. Let me preface with this: I know the basics of the sex/stripping/topless hosting industry, I have friends that dabble and I've considered it myself. I am friends with agents and I know that bypassing the agent/agency to go directly to the model/host first is not on. So by this point I didn't really need to know more about this person's game, but a little probe never hurt anyone, apparently.
This man wanted to hire me to 'hang out' with a 'model' without talking to an agency and is refusing to offer past references. Why? Are they dead? Are they in a basement somewhere? I just watched The Human Centipede 2 and that shit was on a whole other level. I'm not about to die in a line of anus to mouth models that have been in a basement for god knows how long...
Let's just take a moment to appreciate when men laugh and mock women and tell them they're being paranoid when 1 in 3 women have been sexually/violently assaulted. Sure I'm paranoid, and for good reason you creep. Oh and let's not leave out when men call women 'bitches' because they don't get what they want, whether that be sex, a relationship or whatever he wanted to do with me while we were 'hanging out'.
Let me make something clear here, there's absolutely nothing wrong with accepting a job or being hired to hang out, to bang, to host topless or whatever, as long as you're safe, as long as you're being paid the standard rate and as long as you're okay with whatever it is you're doing. There's nothing unreasonable about asking for references and nothing unreasonable about asking the client to disclose what they're hiring you for.
My heart breaks for men all over the world who become bored by a woman wanting to be safe.
Screenshots of Future 'Employer'
Reviewed by Unknown
on
March 01, 2016
Rating:











No comments: